Thursday, January 22, 2009

My lovely home....

I am doing this not only because Di and Jen did, but because I bring on things that are embarrassing and say, "Yeah, what's it to ya, Jill?"  It actually motivates me to change.  So here it goes....

9. My favorite room - this is out of order, sorry.  It's always messy, but easy to clean up, it's where Mike and I go to have some together time after the kids go to bed.

1. Laundry room - I wish this was last so we could end on a good note but, alas, it's not.  Most of you have been to my house, if not, the laundry room is actually apart of the T.V. room which I will showcase later, thus it has to be clutter-free or someone could get hurt (literally).

2.  Closet - It's been worse...

3. Self-portrait - honestly, people, this is taking it a little too far....
4. Kitchen sink - This actually isn't too bad.  This is dinner only dishes, too.
5. Fridge - It is what it is...
6. Favorite shoes - These are new, I've already blogged about them, they ROCK!
7. What my kids are doing right now - Well, it's 7:30pm when I took the pics, so they weren't doing anything crazy.....I also decided to add Robb as one of my children since I house him and feed him.
Cason jumped up from bed right when I opened the door....CHEESER!  That's Kemper, the dog.
Here's Brock fast asleep on the other side of the room from Cason...please don't comment on the torn wallpaper, it's on the to do list.
Taycie is also asleep.  I actually started to redo this room before I had Rhett.  I tore the wallpaper off, now we just have to paint....ugh.
And last, but not least, Rhett.  He is on his way up to bed.
8. Bathroom - I had to take a pic of my awesome bum-washer-thing.  
So this is a little embarrassing, but when I showed Mike the picture he said, "What's so embarrassing about it?"....men.
So there you have it.  I want ya'll to do this too.  I love to see other people's houses!  Don't cheat either!  Right when you read this blog you need to take pics of your own house!  Good luck.

5 comments:

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

You have a bidet!! Jake is so jealous. He loved them in Portugal. Our dream home will have one.

Jennifer said...

I guess I never went in your bathroom when I was there cause I totally didn't know you had a bidet. And if I left a box of tampons by my toilet they would be gone, opened in the toilet and all over the house. My kids get into everything. That is seriously the only reason that I keep everything put away, out of sight. My kids are just too naughty. I love your house!

Diana said...

Thanks Jill! These were good ones. You're so funny. I love reading your blogs. And your kids including the Rob-ster are cute.

MAGGIE'S MEMORIES said...

Finally I get to see a few pictures of the famous Hammond home. My girls are always talking about how much fun it is to come and babysit at your house. They love coming and watching the kids and they can not brag enough about how good they are and especially at bedtime. I sure love all the pictures of the kids and getting to see how big they are getting. Of course the girls see them often but I have not seen them in awhile, so that is a hint to come and see us....LOL. Love and miss you guys.

Mrs. T said...

haha... ur funny! :) ur house is usually not very messy- u do GREAT with 4 kids Jill! i love hanging out at ur house! so do my kids.