Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just for smiles..

Brock loves to sit up on the counter and "help" me cook.  Today, I decided to spice things up with a wooden bowl.  He thought it was the coolest accessory ever invented.
So I have been meaning to get a pic of the kids lined up to show the stairs effect in their heights.  Yes, I let them wear basically whatever they want, whenever they want.  They didn't hold still very well, but I plan to take a pic every year to see they height changes!  You are getting the first installment.

3 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

What are you talking about they are dressed fine. Rhett is looking so chubby & cute.
You know what else would be cool, a growth chart. Just sayin' because than you can compare later on.

Jennifer said...

I love the stair steps! Your kids are so freaking cute!

Mrs. T said...

they r so much fun Jill- Taycie is a crack up. i just grin when i see her face. Love the modbe sweatshirt on her!