Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hit the treadmill, Jack!

My side of the family is having a weight loss challenge.  I wanted to post all of the excuses I have with eating junk food and not working out.  
1. "I already ate a piece of candy this morning so I might as well eat what I want today"
2. "I will just eat this and start eating healthy tomorrow"
3. "I have to eat all of the junk in the house first, and then I can start my diet!"
4. "I am way too sore to go running today."
5. "I will just sleep in and go running tonight"
6. "I really can't run today, I have too much to do"

Get with it Jill!  I know these excuses.  Now when they go through my head I will know them for exactly what they are......lame.  

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You make me laugh.

Mrs. T said...

AMEN! i love it- its how we all feel! u have motivated me a little more. :) thanks!