Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun times now....

It is so sad.....this is what we do for fun now!  Ever heard of "ear candelling"?  Mike is a great salesman, he also is a HUGE SUCKER!  He believes everything he reads (which comes in handy with his testimony) and buys lots of worthless stuff!  This is supposed to get excess ear wax out of your ear and make your hearing so much better.  Well, after the experiment he finally admitted that it was $3 not very well spent.  It reminds me of Pete's Dragon.  Those two phony guys trying to get every town to buy their fake stuff, well, Mike is the guy in the front with the pink hair.  To redeem ourselves, I thought I would also post some "pre-kid" and dating pics just so everyone knows that we used to be kinda cool.....and I know I used to be a lot skinnier!


It's amazing how patient you can be with other people's kids!
This is Halloween, I'm the witch and that's my bro-in-law, Jeff.
Somewhere in Houston, where we sold pest control for a summer, yes, we actually went out!
Mike in NY with some friends.
Chillin' with my chunky cell phone.
Miami after a cruise!
After a dance at BYU-I.  
We look so young!
We were engaged, and my wisdom teeth got taken out, hence, the chipmunk cheeks.  By the way Trevor, Thanks a million, because that's probably what it would have cost me without your generosity!!

So you see?  I have the proof, we used to be kinda normal!

5 comments:

Brooke and Ben said...

I love the pictures Jill.
It was so weird to post pictures of us just in the last four years for our anniversary.
Seeing how young we look just four years ago makes me worry at how much we will age in just four more!
It is great to be able to see your blog now.
Thanks for the e-mail.

Diana & CJ said...

1. The only way I could tel that was really you in the witch costume was because I recognized your Angelsey hands.

2. Where did you go after that dance? That ain't Arbor Cove.

3. Your cheeks don't look bad at all. I've seen lots worse. Turst me.

These were all fun to look at. Thanks for sharing. I love to look & laugh at the past.

jayna said...

I love it- Anglesey Hands!!

Hi. So, I do my own blog designs. And most of the people's on my blog roll.

I'm game to deck you out too if you'd like.

Email me: jaynahaws@yahoo.com with your login and password and any specifics you want- or like "I hate pink stripes." Then I won't give you...you guessed it...pink stripes!

:)

Diana & CJ said...

Jill,
Jay's been doing mine ever since I began the whole blogging thing. She's good.

Shelli said...

I enjoyed the pictures! Too cute, and um...you are so YOUNG!!!!! You cannot say you look old, because...well, you are SO STINKIN YOUNG...and adorable.