I know it's expensive, but can we go to Kangaroo Zoo? How long do we have to wait until we can go back? Mom, I love Kangaroo Zoo! These are just a few of the phrases that come out of my kids' mouths concerning KZ. This is a warehouse full of huge blow-up bounmy toys that the kids play and get hurt on. Every scrape that Taycie gets at home she attributes to playing too hard at Kangaroo Zoo. I don't know if you can see Brock's head in one of the first ones of Cason and Tacyie going pull blast down the slide.....that was pre-collision/screaming/scene.
So last Sunday Mike took the kids to the canyon while I got to take a little nap. I wish I would've gone when he brought back the pics and showed me how darn cute the kids were, how much they enjoyed it, and all the beautiful colors. I also have to give Mike props for taking such awesome pics of the kids. I love the pic of them on the log because it shows all the gloriousness of Brock's belly!!
1. Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition 2. Oprah 3. Those are the only ones I DVR and sometimes get to watch...
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to the gracery store at 6am (only time to do it alone) 2. Did music class homework with Cason 3. Went to music class with Cason 4. Went to Jackson's 2 yr birthday bash 5. Rested while Cason and Taycie watched a movie and Brock took a nap 6. Went to get the boys' hair cut 7. Went to Kid 2 Kid to find shoes for Cason and a bow for Taycie (Pictures are tomorrow!) 8. Made dinner and visit taught all 3 of my girlies!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Halloween! 2. My mom coming for the baby 3. Meeting our new little edition, Michael Rhett 4. Thanksgiving 5. Weather turning colder 6. Getting darker sooner, the kids think it's okay to go to bed earilier because the sun did. 7. My 26th birthday 8. Christmas
8 Things That I Love About Fall:
1. Cooler weather 2.The possibility of hot chocolate 3. Changing colors 4. The crunch of leaves 5. Conference 6. The sight of pumpkins and straw 7. Corn mazes 8.Getting the winter coats out
8 Things on Wish List:
1. Skinnier Jill 2. Healthy baby 3.Treadmill 4. Safe kids 5. In-home chef 6. Maid 7. An "at-my-beck-and-call" free babysitter (any offers?) 8. Good night's sleep
Can you guess what's coming? Let me introduce you to the "monster hat". This mobile was lovingly broken by Taycie and has since been used for a very scary hat. Taycie: (with the "hat" on) "Look mom, I'm a monster! Raaaaa!"
Cason had to join in the fun of course, since "monster" and "hat" were in the conversation.
The one I didn't expect to participate was our little Brockers. I thought maybe I could get the hat on for a couple seconds for a cute blog picture. What I found a few minutes later was this little video.