Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing catch up...




So, sorry it's been so long. I just got overwhelmed with all the stuff I missed that I just decided to write about what's going on with us now. We are done with our reunions and vacations. Now we are just working (Mike) and working hard (Jill). We are excited for our next little arrival Rhett Michael (or Michael Rhett if mike gets his way). We are excited to meet him and see what he looks like and have all of his family tell him who he looks like. We love our kids and hate to see them grow up but can't wait for them to get older at the same time. We hope all of you are doing well and we will eventually get around to writing to you on your blogs! Enjoy the videos!

5 comments:

Tony and Whitney said...

Maybe I should teach my kids that song since they jump off the couch!!!

Tony and Whitney said...

Sorry this is Morgan I didn't mean to use my sisters blog!!! LOL

Jennifer said...

I love the videos. I can't tell you how many times I have had my camera in video mode when I wanted to take a picture. Funny! I'm glad you're back and I think its the best idea to not try to play catch up. That can take forever. Good luck with Rhett and carrying him chasing 3 kids. It's so much easier when they're inside. Then you don't have to worry about feeding them and changing them and all that. Enjoy these last few months with 3!

Shelli said...

Cute kids Jill! They DO grow so fast! I remember when mine were that age too, and thinking I couldn't wait for them to grow a little so it would be easier. It is a little easier in some ways, but when I look at pictures of my kids when they were younger, I cry!!!

Diana & CJ said...

Finally you're blogging again. It's always good to see what the Hammond clan is up to.