Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Zoo



I was really looking forward to the zoo, I have always thought of the zoo as some awesome thing I rarely got to do as a child, just like chuck e. cheese. Well, it was boring. The kids weren't interested in the big animals because they didn't DO ANYTHING! They just sat there and napped, or in the orangutan's case, sat AND picked their nose. The kid's favorite part was the small animal building where there was a type of squirrel that jumped all around his pen. I must admit, it was my favorite part, too. It was good to get out as a family, though. Also, the weather was PERFECT!!

6 comments:

Kim & Jesse said...

I am so scared... I should just call you, you should have it down to perfection by now, and if not now definately after the next one! Seeing the pictures of your kids makes me so sad! I really do miss living with you and them, and now I dont see them nearly enough! They are the cutest, give them hugs and kisses from there favorite aunty Kim!!!

Diana & CJ said...

Oh I see you took a picture with the White Alligator. Was that as cool in real life? I have to say I like my alligators like I like my men...white!

Krista said...

Sorry the Zoo was a bust...yea for squirrels, I guess! But aren't your kids so cute? My kids are now doing the "Casen eating the baby" routine all the time. I must say, it is not quite as cute when they are 6 and 10. Oh well, I'm so glad to get to know your family a little better!

jayna said...

Hi Jill- this is Jayna Haws visiting from Di's page. So fun to see your blog- and congrats on baby #4 even though that blows my mind! :)You are a brave, wonderful mother!

pants32 said...

Jill! I feel like a stalker cuz I periodically read your blog and always get called away by a screaming child before I have a chance to write anything! But hi! How are ya? I talked to Mary the other day and she wanted to know all about what you've been up to and I felt sheepish cuz I haven't tried to keep in touch. But I'll give her your blog address... and maybe I'll start saying hi from now on when I drop by to spy on you. :)
Pants

Diana & CJ said...

I've read this zoo blog like a trillion times. Maybe you should write about baby #4. I want to know what cute names Mike & you are thinking of.