Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our best daddy!!






I just wanted to give a shout out to our best daddy! Mike works very hard to keep things balanced in his life and I know that it is harder for him than it is for me when he is gone from home. Between home, work, and church, he has a lot on his plate and a lot of people he has to divide his attentions on. I do get jealous sometimes, but I know if he had his way there would be more time at home. We just wanted him and all of our friends to know that we love daddy and all he does for us. We miss him sometimes, but love all the time we do get to spend with him. We love you dad!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He seems to be GREAT with your kiddies and with you! You're a blessed lady!

Diana & CJ said...

I too love Mike. He's always been good at making me laugh & making funny comments.