Monday, August 2, 2010

The Looongest Vacation

So here is what happened:

7 hour trip to Garden Valley, Idaho (without Mike).
Whitewater rafting
Ziplining
Summer outdoor Theater
Card Playing

When Mike got there, Taycie had to have him sleep with her in the tent.
Uncle Josh reading to Taycie and Eliza. As far as I'm concerned, a reunion just isn't a reunion without Waldo.
5 hour trip to Kennewick.
The SPLASH PARK!! Cason, Rhett, Maddox, Brock and Taycie taking a breather before REALLY getting wild.
Picking a nose while wearing Uncle Evan's shoes. Talented? I think so..
And the wonderful ride home.... 10 hours, to boys who LOVE to scream at each other and no, I repeat....NO DVD PLAYER!! We made it with my sanity barely in tact. (Again, Mike wasn't there.)
A quiet moment captured by Cason between the screams.
BORED
REALLY bored
I'm glad we were able to spend so much time with family. I'm glad we were safe. I'm glad the "creep" (what Taycie called the creek behind our cabin) never came and got us out of our beds.

3 comments:

Michelle Stocking said...

LOL. I can't wait to have four kids and attempt a road trip. We missed you at Lava Hot Springs!

Shelli said...

Ha ha. You did good brave girl! It was fun to see you and your little cuties!

Diana said...

Where are al the pics of your sisters? I'm here Jill, in the same state as you. Let's get together soon. Do you still txt? I'll txt you.