Thursday, April 23, 2009

Themes of the last few weeks...

Robb is gone!  We are so sad that he left but Evan has moved right in to the bigger room and we will see him in June....miss you already, Uncle Robb!  (This pic is for some ID he had to get, sorry about that Robb!) 
Play dates! There were quite a few freezing cold spring days so we have been having play dates to pass the time, here is my kids with the Larson's.  We love playing with Calder, Meridian, and Ammon. 
Blue eyes!  Let's just take a break and thank our Heavenly Father for the tender mercy of giving our children traits we don't have......such as beautiful blue eyes.
Nakedness!  Honestly, lately I am just glad when I can get her to keep her underwear on.  
Strangulation!  What do you get when you tie the sled to the top of the slide with a nylon rope and slide down?   This.....
(For my benefit:  the rope has been thrown away, and Brock has completely healed and it was not my idea)
Sick!  What sick looks like at our house-



Broken Trees!  Late heavy snow results in broken blossomed trees, it is actually worse in real life.
Spring!  Do I dare say it is here to stay awhile?????
Little TV!  My kids would rather watch this little guy than the big tv.  They love to huddle together and watch their movies.  So cute.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I dig your themes! And you, my dear, look FABULOUS!

Diana said...

Poor Brock's neck, gosh that looks bad. Glad it's all healed up. Also, sorry you guys were sick too. it sucks for sure. And where did Rob go? Back to Wa?

Mrs. T said...

I just LOVE Taycie and her pretty panties. :) Lil brock- I remember holding him in your hospital room! and he is so big.. time flies by. Makes me feel old.