Sunday, April 5, 2009

On my mind

I love stuff to be personalized!  I think my obsession started with our Christmas stockings growing up.  They were all the same style with different colors and each had our name on it.  I have posted before about our fabulous stockings and now I can post about these beauts!  Have you ever heard of Etsy?  It's handmade stuff.  I just got on there and got in touch with this lady who makes these awesome baskets.  I picked the fabric and she did the rest!  
Honestly, I am so happy with these, and I looked everywhere for something I wanted!  
On to something else.....how about Cason's photography skills?  This little man will occasionally go around the house with our camera and take pics much like these....
Taycie humoring Cason with her "silly face".
Mike getting a little out of control while saying "cheeeeeese!"  (He swears he sounds just like Sloth on the Goonies and I tell him I don't recall Sloth being annoying.)
We just ignore him....
He took about twenty of these and I naturally chose the best one to pass along to you.  (Don't mind the lack of make-up and pjs.)
Brock being a good sport and willing to do anything his big bro asks him to do.

And just to throw in.....a perfect pig's tail!
This is embarrassing.  I always feel so bad when I go down to check on Rhett and he is doing this.  He jumps himself to sleep!  When I pick him up he will just be fussy until I put him back in this thing!  Thanks to Erin for letting me borrow it!
And last, but not least, our sweet uncles.   Uncle Robb and Uncle Evan are living with us and we love it.  Cason always has note of where Evan is located and if he has lost track he will ask me where he is and when he is coming back.  Taycie has become very fond of Robb and gets her feelings hurt everytime he laughs at something she does because she thinks he is making fun of her.  Here is a little hidden camera work by me.  Enjoy!!

4 comments:

MAGGIE'S MEMORIES said...

I love all of the pictures, but than I love the Hammond's.... I hope all is well with you guys and you need to bring your brothers over so that I can meet them, the girls say that they are both really cool, and cute guys....LOL.

Jennifer said...

You always find the cutest stuff. I LOVE the baskets.

Cason does have some mad photography skills. You look fabulous, even if you are wearing pjs without makeup.

That video is so so sweet.

It sounds like there are many fun times to be had at the Hammond house.

Mrs. T said...

u r soo funny with your personalized stuff- those baskets are super cute!! Taycie's hair is gorgeous- when its done. She does kinda look like Rylie the more curly her hair is. Its cute how she likes Robb- I was surprised when she came to the door tonight saying, "Hi Brigitte!" and she said it right!! :) hope u had fun with ur parents.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Love the surprise ending to the song. I laughed out loud!

Cute baskets. Hey, who did you get your coupon/budget/checkbook holder thing you were telling me about?