Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Adam for President!!

Okay, I've stayed quiet for long enough......ADAM RULES!!  That felt good.   I love Adam!  He is mature and treats everyone with respect, I love that.  His voice is different and in control and UNBELIEVABLE!!!!  I feel like such a highschooler voicing all this, but honestly people, 
I only have ears for this guy.  I do like Danny and Kris is growing on me.  I like Allison.  But Adam is the only one for me (and by the way, yes I've seen the pictures).

5 comments:

Mrs. T said...

Oh man.... I can see the obsession growing.... :) I see your point- but to me there is something about Adam that is off, weird, kinky... I dunno what it is. Its hit and miss with me- i really like it or I hate it. And that bugs me. But im glad u like him! im sure it will come down to him and Danny. Although- I really like Matt- better than Kris. :)

Mrs. T said...

PS- I do agree that he has a GREAT voice though- very talented. I like the music choice!!

Brooke and Ben said...

I have to say, I wasn't such a fan at the beginning, but he is growing on me, and with performances like last week, how could he NOT. He really does have an amazing voice. That is the only show I watch, and I am ADDICTED.

Jennifer said...

Yes he is freaking amazing. I really think that all the others are on a different level than him...a lower one. I think it would take a miracle for him to not be in the final.

Diana said...

Never heard of him, guess I'm not as hip & know what is cool any more. Sorry, but I'm sure if you like him he must be good.