Friday, February 13, 2009

The Hammond Hotel

Let's get down to the nitty gritty.....we have housed a lot of people!  I thought I should record all of the people that have stayed with us just so we can look back and say, "What in the world were we thinking?!"  Some stays have been really cool, some not so much so.  So here we go.....
House #1 - Good ol' Rexburg, Idaho
Dwayne and Danella (can't remember last name) basement renters.
Craig, Carrie and Riley Anglesey (my cousin, his wife and daughter), basement renters after above mentioned moved out.
Jeff Hammond (Mike's brother), spare bedroom resident of upstairs for 10 mos.
House #2 - Pleasant Springs Apartments, Pleasant Grove, Utah.
Jacob Burrow (cousin of Mike's), resided with us, can't remember how long.
Kim Hammond (Mike's sister), can't remember how long either.
House #3 - Saratoga Springs, Utah
Jeff and Cami Hammond, newlyweds come to stay for a couple months. 
Kim Hammond graced us with her present yet again, we actually loved having Kim live with us.
House #4 - Somewhere over the rainbow, Utah
Alex Amini (sells for Mike), resided for two mos.
Tim, Laura, Jackson, and Lindy Anglesey (my cousin's fam) stayed for maybe a month.
Robb Anglesey (my bro) came end of summer 2008 and is still here.
The sad thing about this whole thing is that I think I have missed a couple people.....sheesh!  
I think I now have to have a couple extra rooms and bathrooms for those who need to stay with us because we honestly feel that we have been blessed for extending our home to others.  But don't get any funny ideas.....I still say no frequently....okay, not frequently, but often....okay, not often but sometimes.....okay, not sometimes, but I did once.......whatever.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL. Your heart is so big. I love that you share what you have with all of us lucky enough to know you. Oh, and we'll have to come visit you somewhere over the rainbow, soon.

Jennifer said...

You guys are givers! And you are blessed indeed!

Diana said...

You guys are always hooking people up. I need to be more like you two. Hope you had a good anniversary.