Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An explanation for Taycie

I love the age Taycie is in.  She knows how to talk but still doesn't know all words.  I had just come out of the shower and Taycie walks in and starts talking to me.  I bend down and whisper to her "Can you please give mom some privacy?"  She whispers back, "oh yeah, oh yeah".  I am toweling off when she comes back in with a brush and asks, "Is this privacy?"
I reply, "no, Taycie, privacy is when someone wants to be alone while they get dressed"  She says, "okay, okay" and comes back in a few seconds later with Mike's hair wax, "Is this privacy?"         I love Taycie and her cute ways.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I'm laughing so hard right now. When Taycie finally figures out what privacy is, could you have her explain it to my kids?

Brooke and Ben said...

What a crack up! I think that is really cute. That is one she will like to hear and read about over and over again.

Jennifer said...

So so cute! It really is a great age!

Diana said...

Cute, you even have the two best pictures to along with a super cute story.

Shelli said...

Adorable.

Mrs. T said...

haha... she's a crack up. I can totally picture her saying "okay okay.." in a muttered tone as she walks out. :) what a cutie! write this one down.

jayna said...

That is really cute, and one of my favorite things little kids do--the word mix-up.