Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pregnant....again.


I am really excited about this pregnancy because we will brobably be done after this and that is a very releasing thought for me. I get to take whatever medicene I want, I can go on roller coasters, all the things that restrict you when you are pregnant. I am not due until November and I have never had a winter baby. I am a little scared for RSV season since Brock got it already and it wasn't the best experience. I am determined to keep in shape and not gain to much weight this time around so that it actually won't be difficult to get around the last two months. I am not scared to admit that if I don't have a girl I will be very dissapointed. I feel like that would totally seal the deal, but Taycie has proved to be my hardest child (by far), so I guess I could get used to the idea of another little boy. Here are some of the names we (meaning, I) have come up with. Boys - Rhett, Drew, Justin, Brady, Max. Girls - Aniston Elise. There is no negotiation on the girl name, although I am open to different spellings if you want to vote on you favorite name or spelling, go right ahead.

1 comment:

*kAy*:) said...

I ♥ your house Jill it looks wayyy nice. Hope yall are doing well we ♥ ya. I ♥ your pics they are sooo adorable.