Monday, March 17, 2008

Family Pictures


I thought I had planned everything out so well, until we got to Target. I got new frames for my wall, so I needed new family pictures to fit them. I scheduled our appt. in between naps, and the last time we had family pictures, the kids had been so good. It was evident upon first arriving that "being good" was not part of the kids preparation. Cason and Taycie were determined to give a good shot of them picking their noses. And Brock was only concerned with soothing his aching gums that he kept his hand in his mouth the whole time. Mike was laying tummy first on the floor for a couple of shots, and he seemed to only be comfortable if he was spread eagle. Needless to say, I was the only well behaved one.....as usual. Why couldn't they smile like this?

1 comment:

*kAy*:) said...

This pic is soo adorable of Mike and Tacie. Come visit again soon ♥ yall