Sunday, March 30, 2008

Love-hate relationship





Cason and Taycie have always been close.....whether that means close enough to slap in the face or close enough to hug and comfort.....it's a toss-up. As we speak they have decided to shut themselves in Taycie's room and play and laugh together (I leave them alone, scared to find out what is actually making them laugh). An hour ago, they were yelling and hitting each other. I am exhausted just explaining this to you. I guess looking on the bright side, at least there is loyalty, even if it only exsists when the other isn't there, or only when other kids come to play. They are in the true sense of the words, best friends.

5 comments:

Malerie said...

Jill! I'm so glad you found my blog! Your kids are so adorable and congrats on being pregnant. Yes, I usually only capture the good moods and have learned when to bring out the camera. After I made that video there was about an hour of crying and refusing to nurse...so you must know what you're talking about :)
This will be so great to be able to keep in touch, since blogging is the way to do it these days. Thanks for saying hi :)

Kim & Jesse said...

oh how cute are they! I am glad I found you. Yes I am new to this and honestly haven't really started but I like to look at others! I am a proud aunt, they are stinkin cute!! and Cason?... how the freak is he so tan?!

Malerie said...

Hey! Are you into digital scrapbooking? Carson (Jessica's husband) just started a new site www.theredporch.com where digital scrapbookers can collaborate, share ideas, etc. He's looking for some creative minds to share some of the layouts they've done. Just thought I'd check :)

*kAy*:) said...

I ♥ your blog Jill, it's way cute. The kids are getting soo big and soo cute. Congrats!!! It was good to see you all sunday. Take care ♥ ya.

Tara said...

Mike!!! HI - it is amazing where "blog hopping" will take you. How fun to run into your family on the web! Your kids are adorable! Tell your mom & dad hello for me. I saw Jeremy's family blog too- Very cute kids! Take care... Tara(Anderson)Niederer