Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, yes I did!!


What???!!! I NEVER make purchases like this, you know, the "see-something-you-like-don't-tell-your-husband-get-the-card-before-you-change-your-mind" kind of purchase. I usually give myself plenty of time to let the want become a discarded thought. But here's the great part (I think)....I don't regret it!! Cason is going to Kindergarten this fall at a school in bike distance and Taycie got into their preschool program, so I will be taking two kids there and would love to ride bikes there with room for Rhett and Brock. So, yes, I shouldn't have, but I DID!!

Don't forget to read on about NieNie!!

2 comments:

Mrs. T said...

WHAT?????? i am SOOO impressed!! good for you! :) u will love it-- and so will ur kids. mike better appreciate it... ;)

Malerie said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I love that bike. Let's see some pictures of all your very stylish outings!