Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LPBW

I read other people's blogs and wonder why mine can't be mind-blowing or thought-provoking and I've come to the conclusion that it is because I don't have time to think so I choose to spend my free time watching shows like this....Little People, Big World.  I love this family.  I love where they live and all the activities they do.  I know (eye roll), it is a waste of time.  Mike really can't understand why I like this show so much.  My reply is "I, uh, just do".  The smartingness just keeps on going right on out of my brainpower.  The conclusion is I like wasting time every once in awhile! 

3 comments:

MAGGIE'S MEMORIES said...

Jill, you are not the only person that loves this show. I am addicted to it. So much so that if I can not watch it I will DVR it. So tell Mike that I am right up there with you.

Mrs. T said...

Ur so funny.... I have not watched this show, but i have watched many other meaningless ones! ur allowed to. :) good for you!

Diana said...

No shame, I like that show too. I have to catch up there are lots f episodes I've missed lately.