Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Best Friends, and Zac....


Girls' night out!  My friends took me out for my birthday.  We had a fun night eating out and going to Twilight.....again.  I don't know what I would do without my friends, they keep me sane, remind me that I can laugh at really dumb things, relate with the stresses I'm facing, and don't laugh, and actually share my love for the younger men, namely Zac Efron (By the way, this picture of him is who I picture as Edward except with the hair a little more like Robert Pattinson's and eyes a little more liquid gold and skin a little more white :).   What would I do if I didn't have them?  Or him?  (Rhetorical question, don't answer)


Hey don't forget to give your email address if you want to still view my blog in January!

4 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

Happy Birthday Jill!!!

Mrs. T said...

It really was fun- and I wish I could have been sitting closer to you during Twilight- I kept peeking over at your expressions. :) haha! Hope u had a good bday! :) love ya!

Diana & CJ said...

By wider do you mean on the bloggin part? Or the banner thing on top?
For the blogging part I just change up the font & sizes with the little icons they have on the upper left corner.
As fo rth ebanner, i have NO idea. I had soemone do it for me. I just gave her the photos I wanted & told her what I wanted it to say & the next time I looked it was all spiced up & cute.
Hope this makes sense, let me know if you still have quetions.

Lisa said...

I had SO much fun with you and the gals! You guys are my lifeline to laughter, good times, and sanity! Love you.