Thursday, December 4, 2008

I have loved hearing everyone talk about their "confessions" on their blogs, so I decided to shake things up and do a "favorite things".  I want to hear about everyone's fav things too!  Here are my awesome stockings!  They actually had 6 different characters to choose from, luckily for us, and all were adorable.


Mike's is on back order.  He is Santa.  Each stocking has something "real" they are holding and you can personalize them too!  The stocking holders are my second fav thing.  They won't bust my kids' heads if they fall and they bend and expand to fit any mantel.  A little pricey at 20 bucks for 4 but well worth it since I haven't had them even threaten to move.
They come in silver and gold and I'm just looking at the picture wondering why I didn't get gold.....sheesh.

For entertainment purposes I will tell you the one thing I didn't like about these stockings.  I want you to take note of the smiling Mrs. Claus.... 

And another big smile from Cason the snowman..

Taycie the penguin has a smile and a wave.....HI!!
And then we have Rhett the moose who always is feeling cheery while gathering wood....
And then we have.....wait for it.....Brock the bear, what a grump.
What is this all about?  I am getting a sewing kit for my birthday and plan to remedy the situation the best I can, wish me luck.  

5 comments:

Malerie said...

Haha..this made me laugh. Those are really cute stockings. Your fireplace is GORGEOUS! I thought it was out of a magazine!

p.s. I like the silver stocking holders. :)

Diana & CJ said...

Love em all. Well worth the 20 bones. Super cute!

Lisa said...

I'm laughing right now. That frowning bear is hilarious. Good thing your good friend is getting you a sewing kit for your birthday.

Jennifer said...

I love them. I have never put up stockings because I'm paranoid about the holders killing my kids. GREAT FIND! And I love the stockings too. Six would be perfect for me too!

Mrs. T said...

They are super cute! U can sew? Maybe u can teach me someday how to sew.... :)