Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks to Maggie for my first tag!

8 Favorite T V. Shows:

1. Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
2. Oprah
3. Those are the only ones I DVR and sometimes get to watch...


8 Things That Happened Yesterday:

1. Went to the gracery store at 6am (only time to do it alone)
2. Did music class homework with Cason
3. Went to music class with Cason
4. Went to Jackson's 2 yr birthday bash
5. Rested while Cason and Taycie watched a movie and Brock took a nap
6. Went to get the boys' hair cut
7. Went to Kid 2 Kid to find shoes for Cason and a bow for Taycie (Pictures are tomorrow!)
8. Made dinner and visit taught all 3 of my girlies!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1. Halloween!
2. My mom coming for the baby
3. Meeting our new little edition, Michael Rhett
4. Thanksgiving
5. Weather turning colder
6. Getting darker sooner, the kids think it's okay to go to bed earilier because the sun did.
7. My 26th birthday
8. Christmas

8 Things That I Love About Fall:

1. Cooler weather
2.The possibility of hot chocolate
3. Changing colors
4. The crunch of leaves
5. Conference
6. The sight of pumpkins and straw
7. Corn mazes
8.Getting the winter coats out

8 Things on Wish List:

1. Skinnier Jill
2. Healthy baby
3.Treadmill
4. Safe kids
5. In-home chef
6. Maid
7. An "at-my-beck-and-call" free babysitter (any offers?)
8. Good night's sleep

1 comment:

Malerie said...

I didn't realize you were so close to your due date! How exciting. If I lived next to you, I would babysit for you :)