Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Pictures...again

Okay, so here they are. This is mostly for our parents who get to choose what shots they want and what size....but have fun everyone else!
Our beeeutiful fam
Taycie workin' the camera.


We have the only two pics of Cason smiling genuine on here.


Brock cried most of the time but got quite a few good shots...go figure.


Our little princess.




Here you go...the prego shot, and here is the real Brock.






She told us to roar, I think it turnes out pretty well!





This totally captures the kind of dad Mike is.








Brockers getting a smooch from mama.







I know...you can break out the aahhs right about now.










Our handsome man.










His lips are a little blue, but just to match his eyes.























10 comments:

Malerie said...

These are darling pictures. My favorite is the one of all of you crouching on the ground...and the one of Mike and Taycie..and the one of Cason with his hand in his pocket..and...ok they're all really cute. I can't pick my favorite! You have such a cute family.

Lisa said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! Oh my goodness look at the gorgeous eyes in that group shot! What can I say, you are beautiful people.

jayna said...

Ditto!

Who took them??

Mrs. T said...

They turned out super cute! :) U look awesome Jill- seriously. I agree with Lisa, the eyes are really sticking out! Especially Taycie. N Cason looks so handsome alone. :)Just think of how cute this next kid will be!! HOORAY!!

Unknown said...

I love it! I think the picture with Broc crying is so funny!! It's everyones personality in that picture!

Nana Maggie said...

Hey Jill,
I love all of the pictures on your blog. I love the ones that were taken of your whole family, the cute ones of the kids at Kangaroo Zoo and especially the ones that Mike took of them in the canyon. Oh how we miss you all so much. I wish that you could come and see us more. Hope to see you all at Vanessa's special night on Dec. 14th at 7 pm. at the church. I know she will be so thrilled if you guys were there. Love to all of you.

Diana & CJ said...

Wow Jill those all look really really good. The colors look so pretty & bright. Love 'em

Jennifer said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them!!!! Seriously, so so perfect!

Shelli said...

Wow, these turned out SO good! I like the one of you crouching down with the kids, you hid that belly! Ha ha. You look great. Your family is so beautiful, Jill. What gorgeous eyes and smiles.

Shelli said...

CONGRATS on your new baby! I heard the news today!