Monday, September 15, 2008

Ladies and Babies

Girls weekend was great! Here are a few pics of the good times had by all....All the baby girls, Ailey, Vanessa, Kaila, and Eliza.
Being the experts that we are this photo shoot (shirts from Erin) took all but 1.5 minutes, tops.

Mommys are Amy, Di, Jen, and Erin.


Hand and foot is a must, just a little harder when trying to distract the little ones from eating the cards.



ELIZA HOLD STILL FOR AUNTIE!! I am attempting to tame the mane of our little firecracker, Eliza.




This is the best pic I have of the proof that there is a little gollum in us all. Sorry Erin, I had to put it in...our little Eliza sporting the all the gloriousness of her hair.






Jen would not cooperate...urg....but I thought this was cute of Kaila who looks adorable in just about any color..






She was tackled numerous times by the force of Eliza's hugs but managed to make it through the tough times with a tear or two and lots of smiles!






Here is sweet Vanessa, with whom I got to travel with and who is such a great little girl!








She never calls attention to herself. And I looked at her a couple of times to realize that she had been looking at me for awhile just smiling without my attention on her. (either I am really funny looking, or really beautiful...)









And here is the lady of the weekend!! Miss Ailey (pronounced I-Lee) Mae.











She was so alert and even had Isaiah's "golden arches"! Amy is such a good mom and never complains about the stresses of motherhood, and her kids adore her!





All in all it was an awesome week! Thanks to the girls who made it possible.















3 comments:

jayna said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you posted all of these baby pictures!! How awesome to have all these moms and daughters together...they make a beautiful bunch if I say so myself!

Boyce Family said...

You are all so cute. Love that you all have girls. Thanks for sharing.

Diana & CJ said...

Very cool. I might steal your photos to put on my blog. Thanks again for helping in the airport with Nessa.