Sunday, September 7, 2008

A couple items that don't realate...

Hammond camping trip. It wasn't that bad for the pregnant lady except that the kids got cold at night and had to all sleep with us in our queen air mattress! They took the kids hiking up to table rock and the kids got 5 miles and had to turn back with Unlce Jeremy and Grampa. Mike got all the way to the top and for about a week afterward was complaining about all the aches and pains. All I had to say was, "Try having a baby..."


Brock has bronchilitis (sp?)...again. He has already had it once and RSV as well. These are all of his "keep me breathing" supplies. Too much for a little guy if you ask me. He also had an ear infection, thus, the anti-biotic, and he has to have a steroid to strengthen his lungs. He acts as though there is nothing wrong with him.




Next item-first day of school! Cason is going to preschool down the street with Sister Hagar (yes, they even call their teachers "sister" here in Utah). He loves it so far and is excited to take his Thomas the Train backpack. These kids really love their dad.
I realized I might want to reevaluate my parenting techniques when Taycie, BEFORE she goes outside says, "Mom, I need to take my shoes off". And I also think their might be something amiss when their feet are dirty even before they put their shoes on....aren't only the bottoms supposed to be dirty?

3 comments:

Diana & CJ said...

Sad about Brock. Hope he's feeling better before you leave. I hope you are still going this weekend right?
Can't wait to talk to you & catch up.

Henderson said...

Hey Mike & Jill! I found your blog via Crystal and Bryce's. Looks like you guys are staying busy! 4 kids 4 and under...wow, you are brave! You must be exhausted. :) Your kids are beautiful, of course. I can't believe how fast they are growing.

Our blog is private, so if you want to see what we have been up to, email me at luckystar23@gmail.com and I can send you an invite to our blog.

Hope all is well,

Stephanie (Hall) Henderson

Mrs. T said...

haha.... :) At least u didn't try to climb it and have a baby!!