Thursday, November 6, 2008

His Name's Michael, but yes, we call him Rhett!

So Rhett came 2 weeks early due to another round of violent sickness (I won't elaborate for those weak of stomach) which brought on contractions. He was 8 lbs. 4oz. 20 in. and came out with red hair, but has since turned into something many disagree on. My mom's plane ticket was for my due date, the 14th....
so my sweet mommy-in-law and sister-in-law came to save the day. They are so much appreciated and I am seriously thankful, not only because they did house chores but also because I came home to...

Cason and Brock with the FLU!! The first night home Mike and I spent the time taking care of a newborn and doing vomitty laundry, bathin rash ridden b-hinds, and forcing unwilling patients to swallow a little pedialite....and here's the proof of all the agony on Cason's face.



They have since gotten better and are very happy new siblings to da-da-da-daaaaa....Rhett!


He is such a good baby and we love him too much already!!



7 comments:

Lisa said...

He is SO handsome! I think he looks like Brock did, with a little Taycie mixed in. Congrats you guys!! I can't wait to meet him in person.

Malerie said...

Congratulations! What a cutie. I can't imagine having a newborn with 3 other munchkins around...especially munchkins with the flu. Good luck! Thank goodness for moms... (and mothers-in-law)

jayna said...

Congratulations Jill! He's a sweetie!

And wow..puking kids AND a newborn? That's like paying your Mother Dues for a year!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! Sorry I told Amy. Erin called me and reamed me good for it. Oops! Well, Rhett is certainly a handsome boy. Congrats and I'm glad the other kiddies are better!

Mrs. T said...

what a doll- he is so cute! :) im so glad i got to hold him. ill be coming over again when u r ready for me to- and see him some more. :)

Diana & CJ said...

So cute!! Gosh sorry I just found out today. Glad everything is going good. Take care, Di

Shelli said...

Yay! He is so cute, Jill! Congrats on another cute little one. Glad you are enjoying him so much.